more

I know 
Monday's post
was
 a 
long
 long
 long
 post 
lots of words
 lots of pictures
 but 
not
really
 great pictures

pictures
 of the hotel
 the room 
some food
 some sights 

the real 'tamales'
 are over
 on the
 artsy blog
 however
 there are photos 
I took
 that
 arent so artsy
 arent so touristy
 they're just things
 that 
caught my eye
 maybe they'll catch your eye too 


 painted
glass door
panes 
in
  La Fonda's La Plazuela
we breakfasted there our last day in Santa Fe


stained glass window 
in the 
Loretto Chapel


 in Santa Fe
 art is everywhere
 that
 includes 
random solo or group musicians 
playing for change


 this star 
was hanging 
in the window of a shop,
 name of which is eluding me
 its plastic
it gives off lovely light


 can you guess 
what sort of establishment 
would have bright stools like this?

ice cream parlor 
of course!



 last 
but 
certainly not least 
are the characters 
young 
old 
and
 in between
 who populate the main plaza

I wish
 I'd been able 
to get
 a clear shot 
of the man sitting 
with
 the guy in fur 
 he was also quite the character

Santa Fe 
is a lot
 like 
NYC
 in that 
no one
 seems to think
 being unique 
is 
unusual
 and 
that
 my friends
 is 
a
 good 
thing